What Are Cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or function more efficiently and provide information to the website owners.
- - Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of our website and SaaS platform. They enable the use of essential technical features of our website, like logging into user accounts and implementing fixes and improvements to our platform.
- - Performance and Analytics Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors use our website and SaaS platform, which allows us to improve their performance. These cookies may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- - Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable us to remember your preferences and settings, such as language preferences or login information, to enhance your user experience.
These cookies enable us to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
Types of Cookies We Use
Below is a list of the specific types of cookies we use:
- - Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser.
- - Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a specified period or until you delete them.
- - First-party Cookies: These cookies are set by our website and SaaS platform.
- - Third-party Cookies: These cookies are set by third-party providers that we may integrate into our platform.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways, including:
- - You can exercise preferences about what cookies are served on our Checkit services by visiting our Cookie Settings preference center.
- - Deleting cookies from your browser's history.
- - Using browser add-ons or extensions to manage cookies.
Please note that if you do disable or block certain cookies then some or all of our services may not function properly.
Last updated: October 2023